"Extraordinary, Life Changing, Unbelievably Magical..."
Experience the magic of swimming with dolphins in the wild along the pristine Kona Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii with ONELOVEONESPIRIT. A Kona Dolphin Swim is a "must do" during your visit to Kona... and we do it right.
Your 4-hour morning tour, or our optional extended 6 hour excursion including a trip to Capt. Cook’s Monument at Kealakekua Bay Marine Preserve will include: A friendly and marine knowledgable swim guide, snorkel equipment, fresh fruit, soft drinks, and a light lunch.
Want more? If you haven't gotten enough of the underwater magic of the big island, look into our Manta Ray Night snorkel, getting to observe up close and personal Kona's own angels of the sea.
Cant find availability thats right for you? Call us today and we'll make sure we can find you a spot on one of our many charters..
Shared Dolphin Tour
Kona offers a Manta Ray experience unlike any other on the planet. A 3 hour tour puts you in the water just after sunset for an experience you'll never forget. Reserve this trip with a Dolphin Tour and get 15% off.
learn more →
The OneLoveOneSpirit Difference
We specialize in respectful, educational, and joyful encounters with the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins along the Kona Coast. We offer a small group experience with personal attention paid to our guests.
For your comfort and Safety, Napali Kai II carries a Commercial Permit and is licensed for up to 27 passengers and crew. However, we never fill the boat and consider it full at 18. While we have 27 passenger capacity to serve larger private and corporate groups, our day to day Share Charters and private tours focus on serving smaller groups of 6-12.
- For your enjoyment, our vessel, is clean, vigorously maintained, uncrowded, uncluttered, and comfortable.
- A clean marine restroom with a flush toilet for your convenience.
- Ample shade and seating
- You may move about the boat with ease while underway
- A professional team that includes experienced and informed guides who are sensitive to your expectations and are able to balance those expectations with the dolphin's needs and their tolerance of human interaction.
- All snorkel equipment is provided for your tour.
- We serve fresh fruit, assorted sodas, a fresh Deli sandwich or wrap, chips and cookies.
- Shared and Private Charters